Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What Foods Last The Longest

The last exam?

morning, then first again in the last exam. Somehow it is always different than you thought. Actually I wanted to do in April for the second appointment with my last exams controlling and logistics behind me until I noticed that my "internship" at a major Mobility service can be MUCH more time than I had expected.

Finally, I would rather have me for my grades again decided perhaps by a tenth to raise than to do nothing to have. Unfortunately, I was able to in the first test (August) does not help, as an application is possible without the online portal (had stupidly forgotten my password), and missed the test at least. And then our re-times-a-Prof-Chair Representative dissertations until mid-October, assuming I have now learned absolutely uneconomical again to write tomorrow between 16 und 18 clock my last university exam.

Well behold, mer mal! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment