Thursday, March 4, 2010

How To Redo Endtables

stalactite-tempo

I know you read me dezeit only sporadically. Now it's not as if I had packed all of a sudden the laziness, on the contrary, I just know little, I'm coming or going. The second game's novel was supposed to be already done, but it is not, and the rest of my life practicing anything but dignified reserve. It is, unfortunately, if one letter, child and earning a living must be reconciled. Writing as the least urgent falls back down as often.
However, I do what I can, and the novel is coming to completion - about the pace of growth of stalactites, but still. May or June I think of today considered to be realistic.
Who ever wants to take a look at the new cover, which can currently do on the game's page. I'm curious if the hero you like ... after all, he was desired by a majority.
Direct Link:
www.spielmannslied.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment