Saturday, December 18, 2010

Can We Play Radio With Bluetooth Headset

Multi Subject backlog entry

Yes. Barely two and a half months have passed, there is already a new entry in this blog. I do not remember a new excuse, and so I raise only helpless shoulders and try it with an apologetic smile - my Moony-share that has quite a good mood.
What happened?
Oh, actually all the same. I still go to school - I now get in addition to German art and ethics also assigned as a subject. It's not like I could not paint - I have the talent just never really developed to maturity and diversity. In addition I've always been too fixed on writing.
who want to see the undeveloped talent time, I tell the following link:
http://www.elfwood.com/ ~ Susanka
The "content" there is quite a lot older, but if you carefully blow the dust down, then one can still detect a little something.
Which brings me to the idea that I have never tried to draw the game man ... why not actually ... The
Krona there in the gallery, the way is the Krona. But just in a different story, much older and with another name, since married in the meantime.
taught art actually very pretty, if you once broke through the expectations of students.
students: "Can we hear music?"
Me: "In class?"
Student: "Um, well, yes, we are always on the main school. "I
:" Do I look like the main school
P. "Okay - then with headphones. But no one bothers "I
". Do I look like no one? "
students:" Huh "
I:"! No "
Student: , Oh. Okay. But you do not make notes, or "I
:" No, that brings in art is always the stork. "
P. "???"
Me:" Of course I do notes "
students:" Oh, man, that's not relaxed fully here. "
Me: "Yep. Well spotted. We will also have art history, by the way. "
class:" Aaaaah "
Since then find myself fully uncool, but I can live with.
Away from the school, it concerns us about this:



to yawn. Yes, so much fresh air makes you tired - and perhaps, it is believed the popular wisdom that healthy? I was sick at least once this winter. As compensation for
had dominated life in places I routinely in the past few weeks a very exciting reading experience: the Inkheart trilogy by Mrs Funke. Given a separate entry, I this will not clog with enthusiastic Fangirl-monologues - only so much that I really keep to myself in order not to produce 2000 pages fanfiction. To which character? Is not it crystal clear? Is there somewhere a lone wolf, I give him my heart. I
And because I not only read but also written (hear, hear in the time that I had not ...), you can follow this link:
http://www.fanfiktion .de/s/4d0c78da000030130c90138a
There is little to read a game's three-part. Chapter One is on, Kapiutel follows two before Christmas, chapter three at the turn. Numerous reviews inspire me.
, enough clicked for today, we read in two and a half months (or earlier ...) What's

0 comments:

Post a Comment