Sunday, January 9, 2011

Generate Masterlock Combination

good New Year's resolutions, and a call

Here is the link to the current chapter of "The Fox and the musician"
http://www.fanfiktion.de/s/4d0c78da000030130c90138a/4

Chapter Four - an accomplishment in a story with only three chapters ... And there are already again be two, three more. Yes, that happens when the musician is to tell ... Maybe you want
so leave some time a review. You know, I'm not the type who begs for Revs, but it's really nice to get that - especially since I make so this story not even the usual 98 cents per copy ... So, you give a jerk:)
2011, incidentally, the year in which I write ready. What? Well, everything started like this lying around. In 2010 was I am a little undisciplined and have thus started this and that, including two short stories, both with potential to be expanded at some point to the novel. Also, I have recently stumbled again over the desert wolf (it was a bright full moon, and he was lying on my carpet and chewing on the fringe, sand in the fur and longing in view) and would really desire him to finish writing (if anyone out there wants to read the old hat yet). Moreover, and there are still a 500-page fragment on my hard drive, a fantasy novel with Krona in the lead role (with no musician, and with a much older Krona) - I do not know if you's knew, but Krona does exist in my virtual family for much longer than the musician. Its "predecessor", or its origin, how does one's is a character that I once designed for a Star Trek RPG. It was Anno 1994 or 1995 ... and I would not today the person I am, I would not "Krona" (or Rika Elkor) for years commanded the USS Enterprise ... nor should one say, role players are freaks. But as the years go by
, and suddenly you are "old school" because of Fantasy and science fiction role-playing games have a computer and you need no internet but only a few cubes, a few rules and a good game manager.
But actually I wanted to say yes not at all. But only that my good intention for 2011 is just write some stuff done. And that's much more sensible than to finally begin to smoke.

0 comments:

Post a Comment