Sunday, May 30, 2004

Wedding Lenghas Toronto

* happy *

my cam is back: DDD * * quieeeetsch
wha. but Lenny had been right -.- but I believe in good but non-human. : O jana and it could not but imagine that jmd had taken, but sooo confident it was indeed non, just like me. But now everything is so good. hihi. well, that I have the shower-photo deleted. This would probably have been embarrassed * gg the quark-mask was still alive. ^ ^: Xxx
have today for the first time since about 4 months back talking to her. really excited, really .. as before. Stum over our non-contentious, non-about how everything turned out this way .. more about normal things .. rock am ring and such. naja. I know I've made mistakes. but it is so much resentful as I do. I do not know what to be. I miss it somehow. I do not often been Falln, but again today. wants to punish me forever for it, or what? I would never have done.
kasakov annoys Sun only because I'm with jenni and Lena went to the Cherry Blossom Festival and net with him and Johan .. idiot. fireworks was wonderful. \u0026lt;3
and next we see we are the school-band-battle within the factories. yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment