Thursday, June 17, 2004

How Can You Tell If You Have Cirrohsis

Guinever @ 2004-06-17T14: 34:00

\u0026lt;/ td> 're : How long have you known \u0026lt;/ td> \u0026lt;/ td> \u0026lt;/ td> \u0026lt;/ td> \u0026lt;/ td>
Basics ~ * ~ ~ * ~
What is my name? Jana Schneider
How old am I? 15
When is my birthday? 8th August 1988
as you come to Hamburg in April 2002 (the i-net at EyeBoard)
me? over 2 years:]
How did we meet? Are we friends? Jaha. much more;)
~ * ~ What is my favorite ...~*~
Animal: cat I think
Color: blue? ?
Movie: ohjeee .. near the sea, life is beautiful .. something.
video game? o_O snowboard kids;)
computer game: no idea
AIM / MSN smiley: have both non?.
Food: no idea ..
drink? red: p well, Earl Grey with milk + sugar?
~ * ~ When was the last time you ...~*~
Saw me? last month
Talked to me? just now
Imed me? ?
Hugged me? last month also
Kissed me? last month: P
Laughed with me? last month .. hach get bored
Laughed at me? looool. two weeks or so: P
Missed me? degree now.
~ * ~ Have you ever ...~*~
Seen me cry? yes
If so, how many times? oops. more so.
Had a crush on me in the Past: hrhr.
Wanted to tell me something but could not? never. however, habs but then did.
Cried because of me? yes
~ * ~ Have I ever ...~*~
seen you cry? jap
Made you day better? yes!
Or worse? no, never.
Laughed at you? hmmm .. * Thinking * maybe?
Comforted you? yes, more often already
~ * ~ ~ * ~ randomish stuff
How well do I know you? very well
How well do you know me? also
Do you currently like me? Noo .. ;)
Love me: jap: x
Would you ever kiss me (if you have not already): yes
What do you like most about me:? hmmm. I may as well talk to you and we always analyze everything to death-nothing is more important:)
If you could change anything about me, what would it be? nix
Do I talk to you on AIM / MSN: no, icq
What would you do if you knew I only had six months left to live? extend your life by 80 years
Do you have an email address? yes
If so, can I have it? You have already
Do you know my email address? jupp
Do you want it? no
What is the best memory you have of me? hmm. I think that when we danced in pajamas inside kitchen of 'Is not no mountain high enough' .. lol so are many. or as we party on tobis warning on the toilet loool.
What is the worst? as bad but I had some and thought you were mad and the whole time on heuln was
What reminds you the most about me (1 thing)? oh God .. ehm. elton john - are you ready for love.
On a scale of 1 to 10 advise me on my looks (1 being ugly, 10 being hott):: 8)
Do you want me to fill this out about you? like jap
If you could tell me anything right now, what would it be? I love you.
Say whatever you want now:: fahrn we still go together next year:]
Did you like this survey? : D: jaa

have your friends fill this out! brought to you by BZOINK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment