Thursday, June 24, 2004

Chest Broken Capillaries Treatment Cost

Guinever @ 2004-06-24T12: 09:00

okaaay. good good. as much sleep as today and yesterday I've never slept in a row.
dadadadadaaa. 20 std. o_O lol but somehow was quite clear. I was so tired after the certificate of award (half of 2.5! * happy * Finally, I had 2.9 .. :]).. especially Weil erstma elle ne long discussion for the theft and the missing photos were. Well, am out for the cause of happiness.

ok .. with the michi it looked for outside of maybe funny. but I mean .. after 4 months of not talking to each other-.. is clear that there is some promise added. and I've forgiven him. then this is easy. I must not be forgotten. what brings it to be eternal grudge?

hurricane goes well. well, well. Skip it all, but I'll get it back. Sat, Sun indicated. * Smile *

rafael was son depp, but funny. what he has told me all about moritz. hrhr. "Carrots Möhring 'loool. Grimo have heard said that what we were when we were away from what compliments. * Cough * jah. also warns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment