Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Play Pokemon On Facebook

A day of celebration for Bavaria

The weekend was so beautiful (thanks for your kind visit, kind_im_o, next time we will also continue inside the cathedral :-), but the coronation was Sunday evening at 18:00 clock. The fact that the CSU lost its absolute majority in spite of all the polls I would have dared to hope before. When I saw the extrapolation with the 43%, I thought briefly that I'm dreaming. Although the direct competition has not benefited, it is nice that the CSU has to rely on coalition partners for a long time, even if this Martin Zeil, the term characterizes bourgeois-boring-behaved perfectly. Whether the completely unknown and his Bavarian FDP do not take the bold CSU Spitzbuam, I think for sure.

Well, but for now outweighs my joy: The two most disliked of the CSU and Huber Haderthauer are past. However, I would rather keep the pelvic stone as the Söder or that endure disgusting-schoolmasterish tone Thomas Goppel need ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment